Friday, July 26, 2013

A Pirate Looks at 23


I always want to start a blog or write a blog or whatever you do to record your life musings online. I read blogs every day and most of them have a purpose. I have for months searched for a purpose to write a blog. I considered several themes around which I could have written and I have now settled on a somewhat Seinfeld inspired blog.
Seinfeld was a show about nothing and it was wildly successful. I am not aiming or hoping for this blog to become wildly successful, but in the same way that Seinfeld was a show about nothing, this blog too, will be about nothing.

I shouldn’t say this blog will be about nothing, but much like my mind it will likely be much meandering of thoughts, babbling of ideals, and ranting about nonsense, punctuated (hopefully) with some moments of true reflection, soul searching and revelation.

What do I call this blog of mine? Ideally something relevant, something that speaks to my mantra, that speaks of travels and aspiration and adventure. I am sure the title will change over time, but a URL is forever. Please find currently www.myroaringtwentiez.com aptly titled in the year 2013, “A Pirate Looks at 23”.


----
December 17th, 2013 amendment
I had a blog a blog before this. I am not sure at the time that I created this why I chose to switch platforms and blogs, but for insight into my slightly younger self; http://deployhikers.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment