Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Little Trips to Austin

Last Friday I drove to Austin to spend the weekend. I spent the majority of the weekend with Amber. I don't think we had spent that much time together maybe since we lived together Freshman year? Definitely not since fall semester Junior year. It was nice to reminisce on the old times and catch up on the current, figuring out what had changed and what seemingly remains the same.

I feel like a lot of people are moving back or just moving to Austin right now. When I was there this weekend I felt the urge to do the same. Now that I am back in Houston I am content here, but the following pictures I feel are fairly convincing as to why one would want to move back.

 sunset from the patio at Mozart's on Lake Austin
 Greenbelt Trail
 King of the Hill
 Rock Wall
 Low Tides
 The Young Man and his Walking Stick
 The Apparent Tree
 Horizontal Growth
 Bagheera
Bomb Squad

No comments:

Post a Comment